Powered By Blogger

My Love for the Blue & Gold

My Love for the Blue & Gold
Jaguar Nation Stand Up!

Welcome! The Evolution Will Be Televised!!!!

Welcome to TheEvolutionofaBlackGirl'sThoughts! I hope you enjoy my posts on everything from black history to pop culture.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

RE: No More Procrastinatin'!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I'm so excited! For those of you that know me very well, know that I love to write. That's one thing that I'm good at. And for those of you that know me, you also know that I've been known to rant a time or two on facebook, twitter, yahoo, etc. I've been told that I should turn my rants into a blog, but I've never really had the time to do it. I planned to start it last month, but you know how work pulls you in another direction. Then I planned to launch on February 1st, the start of Black History Month, but I got tied up then too! Well, as one of my favorite quotes goes, "Excuses are tools of incompetence used to build monuments of nothing..." LOL. I've stopped procrastinating and here I am! I hope you enjoy my thoughts; my perspectives on the world and everything in it, including pop culture, education, black history and anything else that comes to mind. I hope that you encourage your friends to visit this site as well. So enjoy!!

--Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment